Monday, January 23, 2012

Check out my NEW Youtube channel!

Hey friends!

Welcome to 2012! It's a new year with new beginnings. Time for cleansing and reaching new levels of health. My candida and Interstitial Cystitis symptoms came back again around Jan. 1, so I took it as a sign that I needed to focus on detoxing. And I also want to share my experiences with you through vlogs on my brand spanking new YOUTUBE channel! This is a very exciting endeavor and I hope it will help you as much as it helps me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/melissaintheraw

Make sure to subscribe so that you get updates on when I add new videos! I hope to add a vlog at least once a week. I welcome all comments & never hesitate to contact me with any questions you have.

peace, love, & light.
melissaintheraw.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your youtube posts and your blog. My fiancee has recently been diagnosed with IC and your posting has helped me emincly in understanding the complexity of the diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete