Monday, January 16, 2012

Raw Green Gringo Soup

My 7 Day juice FEAST is officially over. I experienced really intense detox symptoms, so I'm introducing smoothies and soups so that I can continue to detox, but at a slower pace, with more tolerable cleansing. So I'm sticking to an all liquid diet as much as possible right now!

I've been searching for soup recipes with no fat because the more research I do, the more I hear about fat causing candida symptoms. So I'm trying to stick to an all raw, fruit & veggie diet for now, and see how that goes. I finally found a GREAT raw soup recipe with no fat, no sugar, all greens and candida fighters.

RAW GREEN GRINGO SOUP


4 stalks celery
1 cup cherry tomatos
handful of spinach
1/4 cup onion
1 clove garlic
1/4 bunch of cilantro
juice of 1 lime
1T apple cider vinegar

Put the tomatos & liquids in first and it will blend in any blender.

The lime & vinegar really add a nice zing to the soup. I ate is cold & it was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment